Answered By: KatieRose McEneely, MSLIS Last Updated: Nov 02, 2022 Views: 4023
UpToDate is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education. Using UpToDate to research clinical questions can count towards continuing education credits.
In order to use this feature, you will first need to access UpToDate through the library homepage and create a personal account. The instructions can be found in the "How do I access the UpToDate App?" FAQ entry.
Credits will update automatically after using the app; they will display in the upper left corner of your screen.
To redeem credits in the app:
- Tap on the menu (three stacked lines) in the upper right corner
- Tap CME/MOC
- Tap Redeem
- Confirm your credit setting. If you need to change your setting, tap Change
- Choose from the list, scrolling down if need be. Tap Save
- Select the credits you want to redeem and tap Continue
- Complete the UpToDate evaluation for each credit session and tap Submit
- Complete the reflection assessment for each credit you plan to redeem and tap Submit
- Your CME redemption total will display. Tap Go to Online MOC to add the credits to your ABIM account.