Answered By: Charlotte Beyer Last Updated: Sep 05, 2017 Views: 5113
To use the UpToDate app, you will first need to access UpToDate through the library homepage and create a personal account. Please note: these are the publisher's requirements, not ours.
How to create a personal account:
- Go to the Library homepage (https://www.rosalindfranklin.
edu/library), and click on UpToDate under Related Links.
- If prompted, log in with your HelixNet username and password.
- Once you are on the UpToDate homepage, look to the upper right corner of the screen. If you see Rosalind Franklin University User, click on Log out.
- Next, click on Register.
- Fill out the form to register.
- Download the app from iTunes or Google Play.
- Enter the username and password you created during the registration process to log into the app.
Review the video at the top of this page to see a demonstration of this process.
In order to keep using the app, it will be necessary to log on to the web version (UpToDate on the library homepage) every 30-90 days to re-verify your affiliation. UpToDate will send you an email alerting you when to do so. To re-verify, follow steps 1-3, and instead of clicking Register, click Log In.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to assist you. If you have a suggestion for how we could make this guide better, please leave a comment below.