Answered By: Charlotte Beyer Last Updated: Apr 26, 2016 Views: 54
Up to Date has thousands of images you can easily download into PowerPoint that can be used in lectures or presentations.
To specifically look for images (figures, tables, graphs, etc.):
- Go to Up to Date either through the app or the Boxer Library homepage.
- Click on the drop down next to the search box and select graphics.
- Type in a term like asthma.
- Click on an image in the results list.
- Click on the export to PowerPoint link at the top of the page.
- Open the PowerPoint Presentation and copy the image to put in your desired presentation.
The video above demonstrates this process.
If you have any other questions, feel free to fill out the Ask a Librarian Form for assistance.