Answered By: Charlotte Beyer Last Updated: Aug 03, 2016 Views: 59
Answered By: Charlotte Beyer
Last Updated: Aug 03, 2016 Views: 59
To check if we have a particular print journal, use the Journals & eBooks tab on the search box at the top of the library homepage.
The Journals & eBooks tab connects to an interactive list of all of the print and electronic journals
- Go to http://www.rosalindfranklin.edu/Library
- Click on Journals & eBooks Tab
- Type in the journal title and click search.
- Check the dates next to the RFUMS Print Collection link to see what years the library has in Print.
- Go to the Circulation Desk and ask for the staff member to retrieve the print volume from the Print room.
- Click on the RFUMS Print Collection link to find out how to place a request for the library's Print2PDF service.
- The Print2PDF service can be used to request the digitization of print materials held in the library collection that are unavailable in electronic format. (ex. sections of books, older journal articles that are not available online, etc.) There is no cost for this service for current RFUMS students, faculty and staff. To learn more about this service go to the Interlibrary Loan and Print2PDF Guide.