Answered By: Charlotte Beyer Last Updated: Jun 20, 2014 Views: 392
Search PubMed for articles on your topic. If you sign into PubMed through the library homepage you have the advantage of using the Find it @ RFUMS icon for articles that the library has full text access.
To get to the library homepage follow these steps.
1. Go to http://www.rosalindfranklin.edu/Library.aspx
2. Click on PubMed
3. Login with username and password
Once you have search results, you can limit your results by content type. Case reports is one of the limit options available. Here are the directions:
1. Type search terms in search box and click search.
2. Look to the left side of the page once results page comes up.
3. Look for "Article Type" and click on more...
4. Select "Case Reports" from the list and click "show"
5. When you see Case Reports under article type, click on it (This will re-run the search)
6. Your search results should now only contain case reports.