Answered By: Charlotte Beyer Last Updated: Aug 03, 2016 Views: 160
Answered By: Charlotte Beyer
Last Updated: Aug 03, 2016 Views: 160
Follow these steps to check if we have a subscription to a journal or eBook online:
- Go to www.rosalindfranklin.edu/Library
- Click on the Journals & eBooks Tab at the top of the page.
- Type in the journal or eBook title in the search box, and click search.
- If prompted, type in your HelixNet username and password. If you have issues with your password, contact the IT Helpdesk at (847) 578-8800.
- If the title is available, check the coverage to see if we have access to the year you need.
- If the coverage is correct, click on the database link.
- For journals, click on the volume, issue, and page numbers of the article. For eBooks click on the chapter title.
- Locate full text or PDF link, and save and or print.
If you have any questions feel free to send the librarians an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.