Answered By: Charlotte Beyer Last Updated: Apr 27, 2016 Views: 2086
If you would like to use the Interlibrary Loan or Print2PDF services at the Boxer Library, you need to use your Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science email address. All RFUMS faculty, staff, and students have this email address as well as DePaul students enrolled in the MENP program. If you don't want to use this email on a regular basis, but make sure you still receive the emails sent to this account you can add your personal email account as a forwarding address. This will send all the RFUMS email to your personal account. The directions for adding a forwarding address is on the page below.
- jane.doe@rosalindfranklin. edu
- Go to the HelixNet main page
- Enter your HelixNet Username and Password
- Click on the Google Apps Link
1.In your email, click on the Gear>Setting
2. Click Forwarding at the top of the page.
3. Click on Add a Forwarding Address
4. Add the address of the account that you want the emails to go to.