Answered By: Charlotte Beyer Last Updated: Apr 26, 2016 Views: 44
As a current student, faculty, or staff member you can check out print books or print journals.
- Reserve Textbooks (Circulation Desk) - 2 Hours
- Non-Reserve Textbooks (Stack Room)- 14 Days
- Print Journals (Stack Room) - 7 days
If no one else has requested the item, you can renew items in one of three ways:
- Visiting the Circulation Desk between the hours of Monday - Friday 8:00AM - 10:00PM
- Emailing the Circulation Desk at email@example.com
- Calling the Circulation Desk at (847)578-8808
*Late items cannot be renewed.
Remember, if you need a journal article from one of our print journals, you can request a library staff member scan the article and send it to you via email through a service called Print2PDF.There is no cost for this service, and the turnaround time is 1-2 business days. To learn more about this service visit the Interlibrary Loan and Print2PDF guide.