Answered By: Charlotte Beyer Last Updated: Oct 28, 2016 Views: 165
Printing in the library is done using the computers in the Learning Commons using your RFUMS ID.
Here is how to print from campus computers:
- Touch reader with HelixCard or wave HelixCard over reader. If you don't have your HelixCard you may log in manually using the touch panel.
- To log in manually via the touch panel select "Guest" in the upper right corner. Enter your HelixNet UserName/Password
- If it's your first time printing/copying you'll be prompted to login using the touch panel on the MFP. This will authenticate your account. This is a one-time process.
- Please use the touch panel to enter your HelixNet UserName/Password.
- You are now logged into the printer and you'll be able to login with only your HelixCard.
- Once logged in you'll be able to print or copy.
- If using a Xerox printer, after logging in you'll be automatically signed out after 15 seconds of inactivity.
- If you'd like to manually log yourself out
- To sign out on one of our Xerox printers tap your "HelixNet UserName" on the touch panel and log out.
- To sign out on the Konica printer press the "Key" on the panel and log out.
Printing from wireless (EveryonePrint)
- Login using your HelixNet account.
- Print by uploading your document or click on the "Web Print" tab to enter the web address of the page you'd like to print.
- Your print job will not be held until you release it from the "My Print Jobs" tab.
- Simplex and black/white are preset and you can submit your print job by clicking the "LRC-Lab Printer Queue" button.
- To change these settings and to look at additional settings please click "Advanced". When you make your changes click the "LRC-Lab Printer Queue" button.
Printing costs in the library per side:
- Black/White: $.04
- Color: $.08
If you need some help printing for the first time, ask the staff member at the Circulation Desk for assistance.